HAY NETS ROUND BALE
126.99$ – 449.99$
HAY NETS ROUND BALE
ALSO CALLED SLOW FEEDER, HAY NETS FOR HORSES,
KNOTLESS NETTING 1\2″ x 1\2″, 1″ x 1″, 1.5″ x 1.5″, 2″ x 2″.
POLYPROPYLEN NETTING 1\2″ x 1\2″, 1″ x 1″, 1.5″ x 1.5″, 2″ x 2″,2.5” X 2.5”, 3” X 3”, 4′, X 4”
SLOW FEEDER ROUND BALE ARE MADE FROM VERY STRONG
AND SAFE NYLON KNOTLESS NETTING OR POLYPROPYLEN WITH KNOTS
Les Industries Fipec inc. it’s more than fourty years with netting manufacturing.
Slow feeders are a great alternative to grazing if you have limited access to a pasture. Slower feeding can be beneficial for horses prone to certain conditions like foundering, laminitis, or ulcers. Available in many different forms, slow feeders can also improve your horse’s overall health and well-being. Small and medium hay nets represent a simple and affordable way to extend foraging time when meal feeding horses.
PROUD CANADIAN PRODUCT
Twine Diameter: 3 mm KNOTLESS AND KNOTTED
Mesh size available from 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch to 4 inches by 4 inches
Very strong and safe NYLON OR POLYPROPYLEN netting.
Made from special weaving for more durability.
Treated against ultraviolet rays
If you are looking for knotless netting we can offer the following meshes: 1/2″ x 1/2″, 1″ x 1″, 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ and 2″ x 2″
If, however, you cannot find your HAY NETS ROUND BALE on our website, we can adapt it to the desired size. In this case, just contact us and we will manufacture it to your own slow feeder with yours specifications.
BENEFITS OF HAYNET:
- Optimum digestive health requires a constant supply of forage.
- Digestion should be slow to reduce the risk of colic, ulcers and more.
- The use of the net, imitates the grazing.
- A hay swallowed more slowly, improves the absorption of SUC
- Smaller bites increases chewing and healthy saliva flow
- Reduce Anxiety, stress and boredom
- Spend more time feeding, bored less
- Very effective also for horse with dust allergy
- Less aggression between horses.
- Reduces hay handling
- Reduces Hay Waste
- The hay net for rack is the solution for saving 20-30 % of hay losses
- Much less waste hay and facilitated collection
- Less worrying about wheter there is any hay left.
- More time for yourself.
- For all size of horses, from miniature, poneys and bigger. Take advantage of our experience of more than fourty years in our netting manufacturing of in all kinds of nets.
- Recommended by several veterinarians.
- A simple, sustainable and economical solution for a healthy horse
- A guarantee of product quality, professional work and customer service.